Covid-19 Safety Protocols
Our Safety Protocols
Rodney’s On Broadway strictly abides by State of Kentucky and CDC requirements for COVID-19 safety.
• On-going and consistent hand washing for all staff members.
• Employees will perform a daily COVID symptom assessment and stay home if they are symptomatic. Additionally, they will have their temperature taken and will be sent home if symptoms are present.
• Masks are required for staff members at all times whether on the floor or in the kitchen (except those exempted).
• Tables are spaced to keep guests a minimum of 6 feet from guests at other tables.
Dining table configuration is designed specifically to adhere to room capacity regulations.
• QR menu codes and Single-use menus.
• All tables, chairs, trays, check trays and pens are sanitized following each use.
• Hand sanitizer or hand cleaning materials will be available in common areas.
• Restrooms are disinfected frequently.
• We ask that you refrain congregating in common areas inside the restaurant or joining another party seated separately from your own.